A recipe of seabass fillet with Thai Chu Chi Curry sauce, it is easy to cook and not so spicy #thaicuisine. It’s flavourful even when it’s not hot, recommended for lunchbox.
- Steamed fish until well done
- Stir fry chilli paste with oil
- Add half of coconut milk, and mix with chilli paste well
- Add the rest of coconut milk, and mix with the sauce
- Ready to serve
* You can also decorate with some kaffir lime leaves
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?